http://summerigloogames.com/?morkov=rencontre-femmes-en-france&b79=72 REGARDING THE USE OF VAPOR RELATED PRODUCTS
rencontre xv rugby Our Philosophy and General Thoughts:
First, we support and enjoy vaping and vapor related products. Everyone in our company uses vapor products and has been thrilled with the switch from analogs. We firmly believe that others who make the switch to vaping will be equally pleased.
When used properly, vaping devices, and specifically the batteries inside those devices, are normally safe and pose a relatively small risk of catastrophic malfunction. However, as with all batteries, and specifically the lithium ion batteries used in most vapor devices, malfunctions do occur, and when they do, serious injuries often result. Accordingly, we want to provide you with the below information, warnings, and instruction to help minimize that risk so you can use your device as safely as is possible.
While we will take the time to teach you how to use your vapor device and care for your batteries, it is ultimately up to you to seek adequate instruction and to perform the necessary research to ensure you are able to use your device in the safest manner possible. That said, even when using best practices, the lithium ion batteries used in most vapor devices (and in many other consumer products such as laptop computers and Apple iPhones) can and do malfunction. Malfunctions can in turn cause serious injury.
If you purchase a device or battery from our store and get home and have any unanswered questions or are not completely certain on how to use your device as safely as is possible, then please call our shop and schedule a time to obtain one on one instruction. We also recommend reviewing all product packaging/instructions, consulting the manufacturer’s website, and doing additional online research to ensure you know what you are doing in an effort to minimize the risk of a battery or device failure.
site de rencontre avec homme americain Statement from the FDA’s Website:
According to a U.S. Food and Drug Administration statement:
“E-cigarettes have not been fully studied, so consumers currently don’t know:
- the potential risks of e-cigarettes when used as intended,
- how much nicotine or other potentially harmful chemicals are being inhaled during use, or
- whether there are any benefits associated with using these products.
Additionally, it is not known whether e-cigarettes may lead young people to try other tobacco products, including conventional cigarettes, which are known to cause disease and lead to premature death.”
Further, FDA has posted these best dating love songs “Tips to Help Avoid “Vape” Battery Explosions” that we strongly encourage all of our customers to carefully read prior to using any vapor related device. Additional information provided by FDA can be found by reviewing this link free online dating barcelona “Vaporizers, E-Cigarettes, and other Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS)” and otherwise searching FDA website for additional information related to vapor products.
Additional warnings and information are provided below. You MUST read all of this information and do additional research to ensure you are fully informed and are able to minimize potential risks associated with vaping. We do not represent or otherwise warrant that the below information is all-inclusive of the potential risks of vapor related products or that reading this information will allow you to use vapor related products without risk; however, the information below is a good starting point for understanding vapor product safety and best practices that will allow you to better manage the risks inherent in the use of these products.
navigate here General Warnings and Safety Information Concerning Vapor Products and E-Liquids:
- Keep all directions for future use and use your products only as instructed. Read instructions carefully and do further research to ensure you are using your device as safely as possible.
- E-cigarettes, vapor devices, and e-liquids are not are not approved by the FDA. These products are not smoking cessation devices nor are they intended to be. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor. Vapor related products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or addiction.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble any vapor related product. Use only according to instructions. Failure to do so could cause severe injury or death.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus. If you encounter issues or notice anything abnormal immediately contact the manufacturer or our shop.
- Do not drink the e-liquid. E-liquid can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep vapor products away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-juice could be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels in all e-liquids. Exact amounts are not guaranteed. Further, you should never mix different brands of e-liquids as this could result in injury.
- Use vapor related products in moderation. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose, which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and other serious health problems. You should also drink at least 8 cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and water can help your body metabolize nicotine.
- Flavorings in the e-liquid may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners. Do not use vapor products if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients such as propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and or food flavorings.
- E-liquids and flavorings may aggravate or cause respiratory illness, disease, or symptoms.
- Most vapor products contain nicotine, an addictive chemical know the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Toxic if spilled on skin or ingested. Not for persons under the legal smoking age, with allergies, pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone with any existing medical conditions or pets. Seek immediate medical attention and call poison control if you ingest e-liquid or experience adverse reactions. Call poison control at 800-222-1222 or dial 911 for medical attention.
- Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use vapor products if you have any underlying medical conditions that may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you come in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact a poison control center.
- Before using any e-liquids you should consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Use of e-liquid will expose you to nicotine, which is known to cause birth defects and reproductive hard and to other chemicals known to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
- E-liquids and related vapor products may contain chemicals, before or after being vaporized, that some studies show may be harmful, cause permanent lung injury (e.g., bronchiolitis obliterans, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc.), and are toxic. These may include, but are not limited to, detectable and non-detectable levels of diacetyl and acetyl propionyl, acetoin, acetaldehyde, formaldehyde, particulate matter, acrolein, toluene, n-nitrosonornicotine (NNN), nicotine-derived nitrosamine ketone (NNK), cadmium (Cd), nickel (Ni), and other metals and chemicals. Due to the current scientific and medical uncertainty surrounding vapor related products, you must understand we cannot positively state any of these products are safe or safer alternatives to traditional combustible tobacco products. Use at your own risk.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use nicotine in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, or other supplements. Doing so can result in severe injury and or death.
- Do not use nicotine before, during, and after exercising.
- Vaping and exposure to vapor may potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, carcinoma, liver disease, permanent respiratory disease or illness, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, sickness, ailments, unhealthiness, and or various other disease, illness, or malady.
- Do not use vapor related products if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, have or are at risk for respiratory problems, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or if you are taking medicine for any condition, depression, or asthma.
- The safety of vapor products has not been established by long-term studies, and as such, the long-term health effects of vapor products are largely unknown. Use at your own risk. Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
- Do not vape in the vicinity of people or pets. The effects of secondhand vapor have not yet been scientifically confirmed. However, propylene glycol is an allergen and nicotine is known to cause reproductive harm and other health issues as discussed elsewhere herein. Further, some studies have shown that nicotine and other chemicals in e-liquids and vapor may rest on furniture or other objects after use of vapor products, so clean all areas potentially affected to avoid contact.
- Due to the evolving nature of science related to vapor products much is still unknown, and as a result, there are no product safety guarantees with the use of any e-liquid or vapor related products. Use at your own risk.
- Never carry your vaping related products in your pockets and do not store them in your car. Doing so can, among other things, cause your batteries to short, vent, catch fire, or explode, which could in turn result in severe injury, catastrophic burns, or death. Moreover, even when using best safety practices, batteries and devices can and do malfunction, so to avoid serious injury, you should never carry them in your pockets or anywhere else on your person.
- If your vaping device is not functioning properly or looks bent, malformed, or abnormal in any way immediately discontinue use of the device and replace it. If in doubt, stop use and come see us.
how to stop dating a girl Battery Related Warnings and Safety Information:
- Lithium-ion batteries are extremely volatile. They may burn or explode and should always be used and handled with extreme caution. Any sort of improper use, handling, or storage will greatly increase your risk of a malfunction that could cause serious injury or death.
- Do not use or charge batteries with non-approved devices.
- Overuse of vaping devices may cause the battery to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns. Always ensure your batteries are not hot when using your device.
- Keep batteries away from heat, sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity, and water.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units. Consult the manufacturer or our store if you have any doubts about your batteries or what batteries to use.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands of batteries.
- When charging, keep away from any flammable areas such as wood floors and carpet. Always use a fire resistant container or bag. Ensure batteries are placed in the charger properly and are faced in the right direction. Do not leave your batteries or vaping devices unattended while charging at anytime or overnight, and do not charge them in your vehicle. You should always unplug the charging apparatus in between uses and do not leave your batteries in or connected to the charger.
- If your battery or device looks damaged in any way do not use it.
- If while using, charging, or storing a battery you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, change colors or shape, emit an unusual smell, smoke, become very hot, or the battery appears abnormal in any other way, immediately stop using the device and or disconnect any power source connected to your device. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from the outlet. Keep your distance from your battery if this happens and do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated. Call 911 if needed.
- In the event your batteries vent or catch fire, do not attempt to put the fire out with water. While we strongly advise calling 911 and maintaining distance from a venting battery or fire, if you do choose to act, you must use a fire extinguisher of a class appropriate for battery fires or other approved smothering agent. Again, never use water to stop a battery fire.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. This can lead to explosions or other malfunctions that could result in serious burns or other injuries. If your battery is dropped or damaged, discontinue use.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet or your car cigarette or USB outlet. Always use a surge protector and approved, controlled chargers/adaptors. Use the correct charging cable. If your device charges using a USB cable, make sure the power output matches your mod. If your charger has a higher voltage than your battery, you could overheat the battery or short the device.
- Always ensure your batteries are properly connected and inserted properly into your chargers and or vaping devices to avoid injury or malfunctions. Do not charge batteries unless they are specifically shown to be rechargeable.
- Do not carry or store your vaping devices or batteries together with metallic jewelry, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they could become deformed or be exposed to metals, other batteries, or metallic objects. Always use protective cases for the storage and handling of your batteries. Failure to do so can result in serious injury and or death. Again, high end dating service houston NEVER carry a battery (or device containing a battery) in your pockets or anywhere on your person and ALWAYS use a battery case.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses. If possible, remove batteries from your devices when not in use and store the batteries in a battery case.
- If your battery becomes hot during use discontinue use until the battery has cooled. If you believe your battery is getting overly or abnormally hot you should immediately cease using the battery and seek guidance on whether a new battery is required and or whether your vaping device has malfunctioned and or is being operated at levels that could be dangerous.
- It is important to use the correct battery for your vaping devices. Do not use any battery in your device unless you are certain the battery is designed and generally safe for your device. When in doubt, do research and contact the manufacturer or our employees for instruction.
- If you are using an unregulated device or if you are going to sub-ohm you will want to ensure you are using the proper batteries and are testing your builds and devices for safety. Using mechanical mods, unregulated devices, and or using sub-ohm builds can be extremely dangerous. We highly encourage you to obtain extensive instruction and training before using any such vapor products, and even then, safety cannot be guaranteed. Improper use can result in injury. Always seek instruction and guidance before using any device to ensure you can use them as safely as possible.
- Inspect your batteries often. When placing them to charge look for bends, tears, holes, or other irregularities in the covers. A bend, small tear, or worn cover can cause a potential short. You can replace the battery or sometimes rewrap the battery; however, we always encourage the use of new batteries to reduce the risk of malfunction or injury.
- It is not recommended to fully discharge or to overcharge Lithium Ion batteries. Keep an eye on your charger and remove the battery when fully charged. Overcharging or fully discharging batteries can lead to shorts, which could cause injury and or fire. Only charge your batteries when you can keep a close eye on them, and never charge them overnight or while sleeping. Always pay attention to when there is a significant decrease in power and switch to a freshly charged battery.
- Understanding battery amperage is critical to building your coils and or coil selection. The battery must be able to handle the amperage draw from the resistance of the coil. If the battery cannot handle the amperage draw it may short or vent which could be disastrous – causing fire, severe injury, or even death. When in doubt, research and seek instruction.
- If you are using a box mod it is advisable to use matched set batteries, brand, mAh, and amperage. If not, you run the risk of damage to the mod or failure resulting in severe injury.
- Always ensure in variable voltage or variable wattage devices that you are operating in a way that is safe for your setup. The proper level could vary depending on what coils you are using. If you don’t know what safe operating levels are for your device, stop using it immediately, and consult the manufacturer or our employees for advice and instruction. You should never use a vapor device unless you have been properly instructed and fully studied best practices for their optimal use.
- Use the correct coils for your device. Most mods and vaping devices have a limit to what kind of ohms coil they can use. Check the manual to see the range, and never go below that range.
- While people use their batteries in a variety of ways, we only recommend using Lithium Ion batteries in controlled/regulated devices to assure a safer charge, discharge, and use. Use of lithium ion batteries without regulation or a protection circuit is potentially more hazardous.
- In the event your battery leaks and the fluids get on your skin or into your eyes, do not rub your eyes or touch the affected area. Rinse the areas well with water and immediately seek medical care.
- Store safely. Never leave your mod resting on a pillow or flammable material. For extra safety, it’s recommended to unscrew the tank from the mod if leaving it overnight. If possible in your device, remove the batteries when you are not using it. Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight, such as on a windowsill or car dashboard, as it could heat your device to a dangerous level, causing fire or injury. High temperature exposure will cause your batteries to malfunction and even explode.
- Never exceed the amp rating of your battery. This is a fundamental rule of battery safety. Awareness of Ohm’s Law is arguably the most important part of using a vaping device. Ohm’s Law looks at the relationship between power, voltage, current, and resistance. It’s based around the amp rating of the battery – the amp rating is the current of the battery – the ability of the battery to release the energy stored within it. If the battery is pushed beyond its limit, the battery can vent, which means dangerous chemicals leak from the battery, with a risk of it exploding and causing severe injuries and burns. First, check the resistance of your coil and work out the amps the coil will pull from the battery. You can do this by using this equation: Amps = Voltage / Resistance. Use a multi-meter to find out the voltage of your battery, and the resistance of your coil (be sure to work within a ±0.2 ohm range). You can use an online tool such as steam engine to help with this. The result should never exceed the amp rating of your battery. If it does, you’ll have to use a coil with a higher resistance. Failing to follow this advice and using a mod at a level that exceeds the battery’s upper amp limit is known as short-circuiting the battery. It has the potential to burn out your battery, damage the mod, and even explode. If you are confused or not certain your set up is safe immediately stop using your device and seek instruction on best practices.
- Replace your batteries often. Like all products, batteries used in vaping have an operational life, after which time they must be safely disposed of and replaced. The life of your battery will depend on the manufacturer’s specifications for you battery and the number of charging cycles. While you must track this yourself, a good rule of thumb is to purchase new batteries at least every six months, or sooner if you notice the life span of a single charge has shortened.
Failure to follow any of these warnings could result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death. Research your products and ask questions to minimize the risk.
Vapor Products Safety and Warning Information by Vape Air Lounge.